Sometimes we delete photos from our smartphones for no reason and regret it later for doing that. In this article, we will explain how to delete and restore deleted photos in a step by step procedure. If you are not aware of this process and want to know about how to delete and restore photos, read the following.
How to delete photos in Google Photos:
If you are an Android user, you might know Google Photos application.
- Open that application, Its logo looks as shown in below image.
2.Click on the image you want to delete. After clicking that the image enters into fullscreen mode as below.
3. Then click on the delete icon present on the bottom right corner of the image (or) Click on more option which is present on the top right corner of the image. Then select Delete device copy.
Then that image will be moved to trash.
You can do this for many images at a time also by following below procedure
- Open the Google photos application
- Long press on the image you want to delete.
- That image is marked now. You can select as many images as you want to delete by simply tapping on them. Which shows the selected images with the blue ticks top left of those images as shown in below image.
4.Then click on the delete icon present on the top right corner of the display (or) Click on more option which presents right beside of the delete icon of the display. Then select Delete device copy.
All the selected images now moved to trash.
How to restore deleted photos from Google Photos:
Recovering deleted photos is also as easy as above.
- Click on the menu which is present on the top left corner
- You will see some options like Assistant, Photos, Albums, Search, Trash etc.
- There you have to click on Trash.
4.Select the images which you want to recover by long pressing on the image and after simply pressing on other images.
5. Then you have to press undo button to restore photos, which presents left side to the delete icon
Note: Items in the trash will be permanently deleted after 60 days.