We install a lot of Softwares in our computers or laptops. But sometimes some of the Softwares always pop up after our next boot up. That is they start automatically without user permission. This is because when we install Softwares some of them change our default startup programs settings.
Here I will tell you how to change those settings back to normal. It’s very easy. You can change these settings in just 10 seconds. Although there are various methods how to disable/enable these settings. This one is the easiest of all.
Just follow these steps.
For windows 7/8 users.
To change these settings you need to open configuration settings.
- Press “Windows key + R” button.
- Then type “msconfig” and then click OK button.
After clicking OK a new window will open. It looks something like this.
You will see General, Boot, Services, Startup and Tools menus on top of the window
- Click startup menu.
- Go to the programs you want to disable or enable.
- Then uncheck it. That is, click on the small square box.
- Now click on “Apply” after unchecking all the programs you wanted to.
Then another window will pop up and will ask you to ‘Restart your PC now‘ or ‘Continue without Restart’. Click on ‘Restart your PC now‘.
For windows 10 users.
- Open “Task Manager” by clicking “Alt+Ctrl+Del” or “Ctrl+Shift+Esc“.
- Click on Startup tab. Now a new tab will open.
- Now click Disable/Enable on the programs you want to disable/enable from the list.
That’s how you disable/enable startup programs.Unblock websites