Many people don’t know about how to Protect USB Flash Drives with the password on windows. Here we know that how to give such protection to protect USB Flash Drives with some different types of software. These days almost everyone is using USB Flash Drives to transfer data from one system to another because it is very small in size and having the capacity of carrying GB’s of data so that we can carry it with us always. We can also carry some personal data, important data like office details, and some other confidential information.
But unfortunately, if you lost your pen drive or if someone tries to theft your pen drive, here money is not a problem but the information inside the drive is more important than money. So that here we know about how to protect USB Flash Drives with a password on windows.
So, we need to set some protection which is not easy to break so that here we are providing a third-party application which protects USB Flash Drives with a password on windows.
USB Security 2.20:
USB Security is used to Protect USB flash drive, pen drive, memory card, thumb drive etc. It is very easy to download and install. This third party application gives you protection anytime and anywhere without reinstallation and also protect your sensitive information in USB Flash Drives with the powerful encryption method. But it works well for 30 days after installation after that you have to buy a complete license to work this application without any problem. And there are several good key features for this third party application – USB Security.
How to Protect USB Flash Drives with USB Security 2.20?
- Firstly you need to download the USB Security 2.20 from below link.
- After clicking the above link you will get a new tab to save the file as shown below. Then save the file USBSecurity.
- After saving the application you need to run the application as shown in the below picture. Click on the run button as shown below.
- Then you will get the below tab, you need to put the pendrive to your computer and select that drive and install it as shown below.
- After installing it click on finish button as below picture.
- After this, you need to set your password and you can also give a password hint but it’s optional. Then after entering the password click on protect.
- Ater clicking on the protect button on the above tab you will get the below tab which shows that USB Drive is protected successfully.
- If you want to remove the password to your drive you can click on unprotect which is on the above tab then you will be unprotected permanently and then you will get the below box.
- Then if you want to uninstall this application, click on Uninstall button as shown in below box then it prompts another dialogue box with a message ‘Are you sure you want to uninstall USB Security’. Click on OK button to uninstall USB Security completely.
By using this application you can protect your USB Flash Drives with the password.
If you have any doubts while installing this application please leave a message.